Forum Topic

Hounslow Labour Councillor abuses Pensioners 4th November 2020.

A 69-year-old pensioner has been abused and publicly slandered by a serving Isleworth Councillor, who until 2018, served as the Borough of Hounslow Mayoress.The 69-year-old was sitting watching a European Football match in a community club in Isleworth when Councillor Sue Sampson aggressively approached (uninvited) and demanded the pensioner leave the club.  Ms Sampson seemed agitated and uncontrolled and her spoken broadcast was made (loudly) in front of several dozen people.  It was embarrassing.  The encounter went like this: -Councillor Sampson “You have got to leave this club now”.Pensioner (after being taken aback) “Oh, why is that?Councillor Sampson “Because you are being investigated by the police for identity fraud”.Councillor Sampson “and, you have heard from my Solicitor”Pensioner “I have never heard from your solicitor”Councillor Sampson “It doesn’t matter, you have to leave this club”.Pensioner “I’ve just told you I have not heard from a solicitor”Councillor Sampson “You can’t speak.  You have to leave this club now”.At that point, the pensioner (me) left the building feeling absolutely humiliated and confused.I wrote to (and emailed) Ms. Sampson two days later and requested the Police Crime Reference she alluded to and that ‘her solicitor’ clearly spell out what this ‘fraud’ was.  Not heard a word from her, the police, or any solicitor.This encounter was distressing enough but I’ve been contacted by and 80-year-old woman and a 64-year-old man who have confirmed Ms Sampson abused them shortly after I left the club that evening.Needless to say, a full complaint is being prepared and will be submitted to the appropriate authorities in due course.

Christopher Devlin ● 1233d9 Comments