Forum Topic

Look After My Bills Nightmare.

Sorry to get on peoples' nerves but my warning to people about the possibility of the collapse of energy company Utility Point has shaken Look After My Bills into issuing the following statement to a disgruntled Trustpilot reviewer.                                                                                                                                                 Hi Jenny,I understand that there has been a lot of concerns around receiving your refund from Utility Point.At this point in time last year, we switched a lot of customers to Utility Point, we are now switching these customers away from Utility Point. This means that Utility Point have to process refunds for 1000's of customers, so please bear with them as this can take some time. They have doubled their resources to help deal with this backlog and have informed us that the majority of these refunds will be processed in the next 10 days.We review the suppliers we work with regularly based on a number of factors including customers' feedback, Trustpilot reviews, Citizens Advice Bureau and financial stability. If we have several customers expressing dissatisfaction with a particular supplier, we raise an investigation to decide whether we want to continue working with them.If you can kindly respond to my private request for more information then I can look to go through your account with us in greater detail and let you know how best to proceed.I look forward to hearing from you.​Thomas - Senior Energy AdviserLook After My Bills

Neil Milkins ● 1175d0 Comments