Forum Topic

Look After My Bills Nightmare.

This is a post from today (Monday 8 February) put on the Facebook page, Look After My Bills Problem Reporting Page by B**** Orm***"After initially being attracted by the promise of finding consumers the best market deal and starting the registration process, I read some worrying reviews and immediately cancelled - told LAMB that I had changed my mind and did not want them to look after my bills. Subsequently I continued to receive emails saying I had been transferred, causing me grief and frustration. I again informed them that I did not want LAMB to look after my bills and also emailed my current supplier to tell them I did not want LAMB to transfer me and that I wished to remain with Coop Energy. LAMB continued to email me about my transfer. What a nightmare! Fortunately Coop Energy stepped in on my behalf. This was quite some time ago and I continued to receive email from them but I have blocked them. Neil I wish you luck. Once they get their claws in you they fill your life with worry and anxiety. Relentless!"                                                                                                                                                                     For some reason, Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis on Saturday 6 February urged energy users to use switching companies such as Look After My Bills to try to get cheaper energy.                               All I can say is, before you consider doing this look at the Facebook groups page Look after My Bills Problem Reporting Page and Trustpilot, Look After My Bills reviews before making a decision you may regret for months to come.

Neil Milkins ● 1173d0 Comments