Forum Topic

Having read so many complaints from customers about the Morrisons car park I really did not want to go there but had to to collect a prescription.  I ventured in only to discover the pharmacy could only dispense half of my presciption but they provided me with a parking voucher.  I did some shopping whilst there, not much spent about £40 paid in cash did not keep receipt but machine issued me with 2nd parking voucher, went to the cigarette kiosk spent £112 received 3rd parking voucher.  I then left the shop.Chaos at the parking machines. I tried all 3 vouchers at all 3 machines after many attempts one appeared to work and as far as I was concerned it appeared to tell me I had nothing to pay so I left.  About 3 days later I received a PCN which I immediately appealed.  Naturally this was rejected and my niece then emailed someone at Morrisons who has requested a copy of my bank statement and a copy of a letter confirming that I have been approved for a blue badgeI still have only half my prescription but I will not be returning to Morrisons under any circumstances to collect the other half.  I am barely able to hobble about with the aid of a stick and then not for long so my car is essential for me to get anywhere but since I have to drive anyway why would I go to this nightmare car park?  I have for the last couple of months concentrated on shopping in M&S Kew simply because I can drive virtually to the door, obtain a trolley without £1 coin and no car parking fees.  I will have to change pharmacy which is inconvenient because they are evidently pulling down Albany Parade - any suggestions? the only other chemist I can think of is in the Half Acre and would mean parking in the bus lane which I assume would also produce parking fees!

Bernadette Paul ● 206d